Friday 29 July 2016


Hi there, my name is Essa. This thinglink is all about me. I made it because it tells you who I am and my favourite things. It's a really good way to introduce myself.





We used a website called Thinglink. You take a snap shot of yourself and edit it. You click to add dots and then link the dots to different sites or information about ourselves. I thinglink is a good tool because it's pretty popular and kind of easy to use. It's quite easy to sign up, you use your school gmail account.


It can be accessed here
When I did this I learned how to use lots of different areas and think about who I am. It helped me use it properly to give lots of information about myself. I did NOT put any personal information on my blog post.




6 comments:

  1. hi I,m Jacob cool blog i like your art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Essa,
    My name is Sami from Paparoa Range School.
    I like this with the facts and your favourite You-Tuber.
    This is so cool how did you do that?
    can you give me a link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Essa, Quinn here and I really like your thing link it was interesting and there was heaps of stuff to look at,
    And I like the Gray wolf to because of it’s
    Brains and it’s ability to survive in the
    Winter keep posting. Blog you later
    Quinn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your dantdm video it is so funny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Essa, I am from owairaka school I like your thinklink with your angry face and with your animals. I love how you made this Thinklink about animals. if you like to visit my blog http://odsayaanm.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Farman from Owairaka school. I really liked your animals
    .I really liked the you tube videos and the games. My favourite animal is cheetah. You were right about the grey wolf, they are intelligent.

    ReplyDelete